What's Going On
Hunter College (CUNY) Kaye Playhouse
695 Park Avenue (entrance on 68th Street between Park and Lexington Avenues) New York, New York 10065
*** Proof of vaccination/negative COVID test within 7 days required.
See more details on our calendar
Feb. 9, 2023, 5:45 - 8:30PM, General Membership Meeting, Registration Link
- The meeting will start earlier than usual at 5:45 pm (because of the long agenda)
- VID will be endorsing candidates and holding elections for the following positions:
- New York City Council – Districts 2 and 3
- New York Civil Court – Districts 1 and 3, and Boroughwide
- Democratic District Leaders (2)
- Judicial Delegates and Judicial Delegate Alternates
Candidates will speak and take questions at the meeting. (We intend to provide a list of candidates for each position prior to the VID meeting.)
- We will be voting on two proposals to amend the VID Constitution: extending the term limit on the position of Vice Presidents to 3 years, and extending the term limit for Treasurer to 4 years.
To be qualified to vote you must be fully paid up in membership fees, and to have been a registered VID member for at least 90 days.
Mar. 4, 2023, 10:00 AM to 12:00N Petitioning Breakfast. We will have an old fashioned petitioning breakfast, Murray's bagels and cream cheese, on Saturday, March 4th at VID 26 Perry St., Lower Level.
Don't forget to refer to our Calendar page for more events
E-Mail to email@example.com