VID Will Elect New Officers on Dec. 11th at 6:30 pm, at 83 Christopher Street.
The December 11 election will be for President and three Vice President positions with the remaining positions voted upon at the January meeting.
The only candidate statement received thus far is from Nadine Hoffmann, running for President of the club. Keen Berger has endorsed her. (We will update this posting as additional candidate statements are received).
b- Vice Presidents (Depending on time constraints the vice presidential election may take place after Tim Wu’s presentation).
Any candidate who wishes to send a statement to the VID membership can send it to Zella Jones at: zella “at” marketxmarket.com. She will send it out to the membership.
Eligibility to vote and/or be a candidate:
- Must be a VID member for 90 days
- Dues must be up to date
- If your dues has expired you can pay back dues in order to vote. However, per VID constitution you can only pay back dues for one year and one month. Therefore, anybody who’s dues expired before November 11, 2013 is not eligible to vote.
- Each candidate can speak for up to 10 minutes
- Each candidate will answer questions for up to 10 minutes immediately after speaking
- Each candidate will have up to 5 minutes for speakers
II- Vice President:
- Each candidate can speak for up to 3 minutes
- Each candidate will answer questions for up to 5 minutes immediately after speaking